Law on Obligations
The law on obligations is the branch of law that regulates debt relations between parties.
ITO Hukuk provides legal support in solving any kind of dispute by acting out of your interests in your debt relations.
The services provided under the law of obligations are listed below:
- Preparing and proper execution of contracts.
- Waiving the contract, termination and cancellation of the contract, sending necessary warnings.
- Filing a lawsuit for elimination of damages arising from an illegitimate termination of the contract.
- Reassignment of a contract and participation procedures.
- Pre-contract preparation.
- Compensation lawsuits due to unauthorized representation.
- Execution of lawsuits and dispute resolution arising from unlawful acts of physical and legal persons.
- Resolving disputes arising from the cases of absolute liability.
- Execution of pecuniary and non-pecuniary compensation lawsuits related to traffic accidents and all kinds of unlawful acts.
- Execution of dispute cases arising from unjustified enrichment.
- Examination of general terms and conditions of the contract.
- Cancellation of a contract, suing and execution of compensation lawsuits due to signing the contract under the influence of delusion, deception and intimidation.
- In cases of default of the borrower: initiation of necessary legal processes on behalf of the client regarding the compensation delay, default interest and other results related to default.
- In case of excessive use (overcharge): cancellation of the contract in favor of the injured and filing a lawsuit for waiving the act or elimination of the disproportionality.
- Resolution of conflicts arising the failure to fulfill the duties resulting from neighborhood law.
- Preparation and processing of the contract for reassignment of the receivable.
- Preparation of the contract for acceptance of the liability and performing the transactions.
- Preparation of the contract for sharing the liability and procedures.
- Procedures of reassignment of assets or businesses.
- Within the scope of private debt relations regulated by the Turkish Code of Obligations, preparation of the following contracts:
- sales contracts,
- sale of movable and immovable property,
- goods exchange agreement,
- donation contract,
- rental contract,
- loan agreement,
- service contracts,
- work contracts,
- proxy contracts,
- brokerage contract,
- surety contract,
- the contract of caring until death
- ordinary partnership agreement and special contracts defined in other laws
Execution of lawsuits and solving legal conflictions arising from them.