All kinds of legal remedies for establishment of justice are followed by ITO Hukuk ve Danışmanlık promptly and carefully, taking into account sensitivity of the clients at every stage of the trial, including the preliminary investigation.
When the client’s interests require an application to the European Court of Human Rights after the exhaustion of domestic remedies, these processes are also carefully monitored.
Services provided by ITO Hukuk ve Danışmanlık in the field of penal law are as follows:
- Participating in the statement at the police and prosecution together with the suspect during the investigation phase.
- Suing a complaint and a criminal complaint with the public prosecutor’s office on behalf of the victim.
- Defense of the accused in the first-instance court during the criminal trial.
- Writing comments to the files at the prosecution stage.
- Making necessary applications and appeals against the detention.
- Visiting the detained defendant in jail and ensuring continuous communication.
- Filing a compensation case for an unjustified detention period.
- Appeal against remedies and appeals against wrongful judicial decisions.
- Application against violations of rights to the Constitutional Court and then to the European Court of Human Rights.
- Objecting an Forensic Medicine Institute report.
- Appeal to the decision of the High Criminal Court.
- Appeal to the decision of the Criminal Court of the First Instance.
- Objecting an expert report.
- Filing and executing a legal action for compensation of damages due to unlawful arrest.
- Application for renewal of the trial in favor of the convict.
- Objecting an arrest warrant.
- Making an application changing the day of trial.
- Appeal against the decision made in the absence at the hearing.
- Appeal against the decision about continuation of the detention.
- Application to expand the investigation.
- Application for violation for the sake of law in cases of violation for the sake of law.
- Settlement of crimes in scope of mediation.
- Objecting the detention order.
- Application for deduction of the detention period from the punishment.
- Applying for cassations and appeals against decisions made in courts.
- Filing a complaint and a criminal complaint with the public prosecutor.
Representation of clients in hearings for the following crimes:
- Crimes against life
- Crimes against physical integrity
- Crimes against liberty
- Crimes against honor
- Crimes against private life and hidden space of life
- Crimes against assets
- International crimes
- Crimes against the environment
- Crimes against general safety
- Crimes against public health and safety
- Crimes against public morality
- Crimes against family order
- Crimes related to economy, industry and trade
Crimes against the courthouse