ITO Law provides services mainly to limited and incorporated companies. In order to provide corporate consultancy, it is necessary to have advocates with specialization in various areas and have various legal departments within the company, because even a small company may encounter legal problems in many law fields. To offer solutions to these problems, the law office must have enough competency to provide comprehensive service. The main services provided by ITO Hukuk ve Danışmanlık within the scope of corporate consultancy are as follows:
- In the field of labor law; ensuring proper bookkeeping of employees’ personnel, proper signing of labor contracts with employees, taking necessary precautions at the workplace in terms of labor safety, proper signing of mutual rescission agreements, managing conciliation process, filing an indemnification action due to the loss caused by employees.
- In the field of tax law; managing the process in tax examinations to be initiated against the company by a tax office, filing a legal action against assessments and penalties issued to a company, managing tax settlement process, excluding a company included under special principles (codes) from such principles (codes), ensuring the return of wrongfully collected taxes to the company, and filing a legal action regarding other taxation problems.
- In the field of trade and obligations law; auditing legitimacy of the company foundation and general committee meetings and decisions, ensuring legitimacy of commercial transactions and documents, preparing notifications to be made to the other party of a trade relation and sending a warning, preparing agreements of goods/service procurement, participating in negotiation meetings, using concordat and other ways of protection, ensuring protection of the brand and intellectual property rights and prevention of breaches, solving disputes arising among partners and against the company, filing a legal action for indemnification of losses arising from the violation of agreements.
- In the field of enforcement law: initiating enforcement follow-up for the company regarding the non-document-based liabilities and for the ones based on cheques, bonds, and invoices and applying for compulsory enforcement/seizure for collection of the liabilities, applying for seizure on the debtor’s rights and liabilities hold in the 3rd persons, filing a legal action at penal court of enforcements against the offences committed by the party at fault including such articles of charge as “evasion of goods,” “breach of an undertaking,” etc., objecting against unjust seizures of a company property and filing a legal action for their recovery.
- In the field of real estate law; preparing contracts for the real estate lease or sale, obtaining collateral mortgages on behalf of the company, filing and executing legal actions of cancellation of title deeds and cancellation of savings.
- In the field of administrative law: objecting to penalties imposed by the administration and filing a legal action for cancellation, filing a legal action for cancellation due to irregularities arising from the tender legislation, filing a full judicial action against unfair actions of the administration and for compensation of damage.
- In the field of criminal law: filing a complaint to the prosecutor’s office against such crimes as “abuse of duty” committed by the company employees and following the public case filed, filing a complaint against other crimes against the company and monitoring the process